Palana Beach House is right on the beach. The views of the ocean and islands out to sea are stunning, as you can see in the photos. A beautiful long, wide beach below, sand dunes, unspoilt views out to sea and coastal vegetation. Nothing else… Nature at its best!
All you hear is the sound of waves to send you off to sleep at night, or any time you choose. It's so peaceful. What else? The beach directly in front of Palana Beach House is beautiful and flat, and safe for swimming too. Why not go for a stroll and a swim? Or walk it like we do, looking for exotic shells. At low tide it can be up to 100 metres wide.
You won't have a care in the world when you are here!
Palana Beach House faces north and is filled with natural sunlight, making it thermally efficient and light. There is a fire place for you to relax beside, watching the flames licking away on dusk, whilst admiring the sea views. Palana Beach House has the advantage of being protected from the prevailing weather yet you can still see the sea from inside.
People travel the world looking for somewhere special like Flinders Island
Why stay at Palana Beach House?
- Palana Beach House provides you with privacy, peace and tranquility
- Spectacular views in a stunning location
- Beautiful unspoilt coastline
- Well protected from prevailing weather
- North facing, thermally efficient and comfortable
- Beautiful hardwood timber floors
- Under-cover balcony for outdoor relaxation
- Great fishing, terrific walking tracks & drives
- Easy to get to with no security hassles.