All you hear is the sound of waves to send you off to sleep at night, or any other time you choose. To say it's peaceful is an understatement. Yet it's not isolated, but very private. What else? The beach directly in front of Palana Beach House is a beautiful flat, safe beach with hard sand and great to walk on or have fun. Walk it like we do looking for exotic shells. At low tide it can be up to 100 metres wide.
Not a care in the world when you are here!
Anything else? Palana Beach House faces north, and subsequently gets the sun as well as light, making it thermally efficient. There is an open fire for those inclined to watch the flames licking away on dusk whilst also admiring the sea. Palana Beach House has the advantage of being protected from the prevailing weather yet you can still see the sea from inside.
People travel the world looking for somewhere special like Flinders Island, and yet we have it all right on our doorstep.
Why stay at Palana Beach House?
- Superb location with spectacular views
- Looks out onto beautiful unspoilt coast and two islands.
- Well protected from prevailing weather by a headland.
- Private, peaceful, tranquil, a special beach house holiday feel that can only be described by those who have stayed there
- North facing house (thermally efficient) with all modern conveniences
- Recently re-furbished with top quality furniture
- Beautiful timber floors, walls and ceilings
- Under cover balcony for outdoor relaxation in comfy padded deck chairs whilst admiring the superb views...
- Great fishing, terrific walking tracks & drives
- Easy to get to with no security hassles...
- It has a very special Island feel...try it...
Holiday Rental Accommodation
in Gippsland, Victoria
Grand Ridge is our fully self-contained modern 2-bedroom holiday house in Gippsland suitable for couples who appreciate quality. Features include a modern kitchen, dishwasher TV, DVD, leather lounge suite, wood fire, BBQ. It boasts spectacular rural views and offers tranquil privacy. Grand Ridge is set in a secluded location on 20 acres.